Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Keep away from face to avoid breathing it. Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120°F (48°C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.
- Shake well before and frequently during use
- Spray generously and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face. Rub in
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor