- y_2020, m_6, d_5, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_194
- loc_en_US, sid_1003811, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2.45ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Where to Buy
Your daily solution to prevent breakouts
Help clear up blemishes, prevent breakouts and rebalance your skin with this nourishing daily moisturizer. It’s formulated with salicylic acid, a proven acne-fighting ingredient, plus Total Soy Complex to help even skin tone and texture. For balanced, healthy-looking skin, day in, day out.
- Clears blemishes and helps prevent breakouts
- Evens skin tone and texture
- Gentle enough for everyday use
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Salicylic Acid 0.5% (acne medication)
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, PPG-10 Cetyl Ether, Bis-Phenylpropyl Dimethicone, Arachidyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Glycerin, Isoceteth-20, Polyacrylamide, Cetearyl Glucoside, Arachidyl Glucoside, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Fragance, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Soidum Hydroxide, Citric Acid
How to Use
How to Use
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Store at Room Temperature
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Rinse right away with water if it gets in eyes.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Acne-prone skin