- y_2021, m_4, d_10, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_13
- loc_en_US, sid_1115095, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 85.12ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
One of your favorites has unfortunately been discontinued. May we suggest:
A winning sun protection spray for active days
Sweaty skin is no match for this sport sunscreen. With a water and sweat-resistant formula, this spray is ideal for active days. The broad spectrum SPF 30 formula is uniquely formulated with natural lotus complex for strong protection against UVA and UVB rays. And score, it’s lightweight and non-greasy.
- Sport sunscreen spray with SPF 30
- Made with natural lotus complex
- Sweat and water-resistant
Alcohol Denat., Dimethyl Ether, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Ethyl Methicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Glycerin, Water, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract
How to Use
How to Use
- Shake well before and frequently during use
- Spray generously and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face. Rub in
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Caution: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at room temperature below 120°F (48°C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Sun protection