- y_2021, m_12, d_1, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.20
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_116
- loc_en_US, sid_1102384, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 3.24ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
WHERE TO BUY
Gentle sun protection for kid’s sensitive skin
Less application time, more play time—all kids can get on board with that. Meanwhile, parents will love this mineral formula with naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide and soothing oat. The broad spectrum SPF 50 lotion applies easily with no stinging or tears, just smiles all around.
- Specifically formulated for kids
- Made with naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide active ingredient
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free and fragrance-free
Zinc Oxide (21.6%)
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Ethyl Methicone, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Chlorphenesin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice
How to Use
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sensitive skin
- Sun protection
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.