Kiwi is full of benefits for skin. Think of it as nature’s moisture magnet.
Because kiwi boosts moisture retention, skin glows and regains suppleness. It’s also a nutrient rich source of vitamin C and E that help fight damaging environmental aggressors.
- y_2019, m_9, d_20, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_161
- loc_en_US, sid_1102381, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4.29ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Wake up to luminous skin
Wake up to softer, more radiant skin. This nighttime face mask actively works while you sleep and replenishes dry, damaged and uneven skin. Infused with soy and kiwi complex, the sleep mask glides on with a mess-free applicator and hydrates your skin overnight.
- Replenishes and hydrates skin while you sleep
- Helps even skin tone and texture
- Comes with a no-mess paddle applicator
- Paraben-free and phthalate free
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, lsononyl lsononanoate, Dimethicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, lsohexadecane, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydroxyacetophenone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Fragrance, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Yeast Extract, Dimethiconol, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water, Disodium EDTA, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Mica, Titanium Dioxide
How to Use
How to Use
Turn paddle applicator to the ON position. Use paddle to spread evenly onto face. Do not rub in with hands. The MAXGLOW™ No-Mess Sleep Mask will form a layer and actively work throughout the night to replenish and moisturize skin. In the morning, rinse off and follow with cleanser.
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away