- y_2020, m_10, d_22, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_275
- loc_en_US, sid_1115180, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2.73ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
WHERE TO BUY
Hydration and sun protection—the perfect pair
This ultra-moisturizing sunscreen made with antioxidant oat doubles as both a sunscreen and a lotion. With SPF 70, it’s the ideal broad spectrum UVA and UVB sun protection. Use it daily to keep skin glowing and guarded against harmful rays.
- Moisturizing sunscreen with SPF 70
- Protects and hydrates with antioxidant oat
- Oil-free and non-comedogenic
- Ideal for the face and body
Water, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Beeswax, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Diethylhexyl 2,6-Naphthalate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Hydrolyzed Oat Protein, Potassium Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Oat Protein
How to Use
How to Use
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sun protection