- y_2021, m_4, d_16, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_162
- loc_en_US, sid_1115774, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2.4ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
WHERE TO BUY
Refresh and protect your skin from the sun with this lightweight, broad spectrum sunscreen spray. Formulated with oat extract, the SPF 60 mist is oil-free, paraben-free and oxybenzone-free.
- Lightweight, refreshing spray body sunscreen
- Protects against harmful UVA & UVB rays
- SPF 60 with oat extract
Avobenzone(3%), Homosalate(10%), Octisalate(5%), Octocrylene(10%)
Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyester-7, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Fragrance, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate
How to Use
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- Do not apply in windy conditions.
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- At least every 2 hours
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor