- y_2020, m_3, d_29, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_40
- loc_en_US, sid_1003662, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2.24ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Treat eczema in the tub
Find relief from itchy, dry skin. AVEENO® Baby Eczema Therapy Soothing Bath Treatment helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching caused by rashes, eczema, poison ivy, oak, sumac, or insect bites. This ultra-fine powder forms a milky, soothing bath that naturally cleanses without soap, so it’s gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- Five packets of baby soothing bath eczema treatment
- With soothing natural Colloidal Oatmeal
- Helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching
- Fragrance-free and dye-free
- Paraben-free and phthalate-free
Click Here To Learn More About Baby Eczema & Its Treatments
How to Use
Temporarily protects and helps relieve minor skin irritation and itching due to:
- Poison ivy, oak, or sumac
- Insect bites
How to Use
For dispersal in water:
- Turn warm water on to full force.
- Slowly sprinkle the packet of natural colloidal oatmeal directly under the faucet into the tub or container.
- Stir any natural colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom.
For use as soak in a bath:
- Slowly stir one packet in an infant tub filled with water. Stir any natural colloidal oatmeal settled on the bottom.
- Soak affected area for 15 to 30 minutes as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Pat dry (do not rub) to keep a thin layer on the skin.
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes.
- To avoid slipping, use mat in tub or shower.
- In some skin conditions, soaking too long may overdry.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
Store at room temperature.
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin
- Baby eczema