- y_2020, m_10, d_22, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_369
- loc_en_US, sid_1102372, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2.9ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Where to Buy
Give extra-dry skin the boot
Repair and relieve dry, tired feet with these hydrating foot masks. They help repair extra-dry skin to leave your feet looking softer and feeling smoother. AVEENO® Repairing CICA Foot Masks are easy to use. Just wash and dry your feet, slip on the foot mask for 10 minutes, and remove.
What is CICA? CICA comes from the French word “Cicatrisation.” AVEENO® Repairing CICA Foot Mask is formulated to intensely moisturize & help repair problem skin.
- One pair of moisturizing foot masks
- Enriched with shea butter and Prebiotic Oat
- Made to help balance skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Gentle enough for dry, sensitive skin
- Easy to use
- Paraben-free and fragrance-free
Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimodium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Benzyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Steareth-20, Sodium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
How to Use
Step 1: Wash feet thoroughly and dry.
Step 2: Insert one foot in each slipper and fasten the strap for comfort. Continue what you’re doing or enjoy some well-deserved me-time!
Step 3: Remove after 10 minutes. No need to rinse.
Step 4: Massage remaining product into skin until fully absorbed.
- Dry skin
- Sensitive skin