- y_2021, m_4, d_13, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_396
- loc_en_US, sid_200001, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 2.01ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Where to Buy
Gentle sun protection on-the-go
Perfect for your little mover and shaker. Mess-free and travel sized, this baby sunscreen stick features broad spectrum SPF 50 and naturally sourced ingredients like Oat and zinc oxide. Just apply it directly to your baby’s skin and they’ll be good to go.
- Great for on-the-go
- Made with naturally sourced mineral sunscreen ingredients
- Specifically formulated for babies’ sensitive skin
Titanium Dioxide 8.1%
Zinc Oxide 6.8%
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Paraffin, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Polyethylene, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyglycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, BHT
How to Use
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sensitive skin
- Sun protection
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.