- y_2021, m_1, d_16, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_232
- loc_en_US, sid_1102385, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 4.28ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
WHERE TO BUY
Tear-free sunscreen for little ones
Keep your little one smiling in the sunshine. As mild as water, this tear-free mineral sunscreen provides broad spectrum SPF 50 sun protection. The skin-soothing formula with oat helps lock in moisture and nourishes your baby’s skin, while naturally sourced zinc oxide provides strong sun protection as they enjoy the day.
- Specifically formulated for sensitive skin
- Mineral sunscreen made with naturally-sourced zinc oxide
- Paraben-free, phthalate-free and fragrance-free
Zinc Oxide 21.6%
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Ethyl Methicone, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Chlorphenesin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice
How to Use
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sensitive skin
- Sun protection
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.