- y_2020, m_7, d_8, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.10
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_184
- loc_en_US, sid_1637800, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 3.84ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Where to Buy
Your daily dose of nourishment for healthy, ageless skin
Create a healthy foundation for your skin with this anti-aging daily face moisturizer. It infuses your skin with an exclusive blackberry complex and vitamins C & E, and locks in moisture. Formulated with broad spectrum SPE 40 sunscreen, it also provides protection against harmful UVA/UVB rays. Clinically proven to boost elasticity and firmness, you’ll have younger-looking skin in as little as 1 week.
- Reduces the visible effects of elastin and collagen loss
- Helps improve skin elasticity
- Broad spectrum SPF 30 sun protection
- Antioxidant-rich formula is non-greasy
- Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic
Avobenzone 2% (sunscreen)
Homosalate 4% (sunscreen)
Sunscreen Octisalate 4% (sunscreen)
Octocrylene 2% (sunscreen)
Water, propylene glycol, glycerin, isononyl isononanoate, dimethicone, steareth-2, ethylhexyl palmitate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer, hexylresorcinol, steareth-21, behenyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, dimethicone crosspolymer, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, fragrance, sclerotium gum, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, tocopheryl acetate, maltodextrin, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium hydroxide, butylene glycol, peucedanum graveolens (dill) extract, rubus fruticosus (blackberry) leaf extract, xanthan gum.
How to Use
For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics.
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rash occurs
- Condition worsens
Do not use on
- Damaged or broken skin
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.