- y_2019, m_7, d_16, h_6
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_153
- loc_en_US, sid_1102383, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 5.63ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
Protect sensitive skin every day with this Sunscreen for face
Sunscreen with the magic of minerals. This mineral-based formula with broad spectrum SPF 50 combines naturally-sourced zinc oxide, nourishing oat and Vitamin E to protect your sensitive skin. Wear it under makeup or alone as a daily defense against UVA/UVB rays.
- Mineral sunscreen with SPF 50
- Specifically designed for sensitive skin
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free and phthalate-free
- Sweat-resistant and water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
Zinc Oxide 21.6%
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethyl Methicone, Silica, Cetyl Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Behenate, Sodium Chloride, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Chlorphenesin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice
How to Use
How to Use
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics.
Warnings & Precautions
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sun protection
- Sensitive skin