Ultra-Calming Daily Face Moisturizer, SPF 15
For sensitive skin, nothing’s more important than balance. That’s where this ULTRA-CALMING® Daily Moisturizer comes in. Be prepared to glow with our exclusive CALMING FEVERFEW® formula, clinically proven to rebalance and soothe irritated skin. Gentle enough for daily use, you’ll see reduced redness in as little as one week.
- Visibly reduces redness
- Soothes irritated or sensitive skin
- Broad spectrum SPF 15 sun protection
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
One of your favorites has unfortunately been discontinued. May we suggest:
How to Use
How to use
For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rash occurs
- Condition worsens
Do not use on
- Damaged or broken skin
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Arachidyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Steareth-21, Arachidyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sarcosine, Laureth-7, Potassium Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate