- y_2021, m_2, d_24, h_17
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_229
- loc_en_US, sid_1001423, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
- CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 3.62ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
WHERE TO BUY
Wake up to calm and balanced skin
For sensitive skin, nothing’s more important than balance. That’s where this ULTRA-CALMING® Daily Moisturizer comes in. Be prepared to glow with our exclusive CALMING FEVERFEW® formula, clinically proven to rebalance and soothe irritated skin. Gentle enough for daily use, you’ll see reduced redness in as little as one week.
- Visibly reduces redness
- Soothes irritated or sensitive skin
- Broad spectrum SPF 15 sun protection
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Arachidyl Alcohol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Behenyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Sodium Cocoyl Amino Acids, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Steareth-21, Arachidyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sarcosine, Laureth-7, Potassium Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate
How to Use
For sunscreen use:
- Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
- Sensitive skin
For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not get into eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Rash occurs
- Condition worsens
Do not use on
- Damaged or broken skin
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics